This pizza crust may be very simple to make and simply 2 elements. It’s low carb and keto-friendly and doesn’t require any flour or low carb flour options. You possibly can have do-it-yourself pizza in lower than half-hour, together with cooking time.
We’ve been consuming a variety of pizza currently, so I needed to share this simple shortcut keto pizza crust I’ve been utilizing. I’ve made fairly a couple of totally different keto-friendly pizza crust recipes, however this one is unquestionably the simplest.
This recipe works greatest with pre-shredded low moisture half skim mozzarella cheese. You need to use common mozzarella for the toppings, however for the crust you desire a low moisture one to stop the crust from being too moist.
How one can Make Straightforward Keto Pizza Crust
The cheese and eggs are blended collectively in a meals processor or blender till evenly blended. The pizza dough is then unfold right into a 9-inch pie pan lined with parchment paper. You then bake the crust. After the crust is completed baking, you add your pizza sauce, cheese, and different favourite toppings and place the pizza again into the oven for a couple of minutes till the toppings are heated.
Pizza Crust Texture
The crust is mushy and chewy with crispy edges. It’s additionally sturdy sufficient to carry toppings.
You possibly can add no matter pizza toppings you want. I did a light-weight unfold of marinara sauce, some mozzarella cheese and pepperoni. Just a few ideas:
- I don’t add an excessive amount of cheese on high of the pizza for the reason that crust is made up of a lot cheese.
- The toppings solely cook dinner on the very finish so I like to recommend sticking to already cooked toppings or cooking your toppings (particularly any proteins) beforehand. If the topping solely want a couple of minutes to cook dinner (like mushrooms or peppers), then it’s okay so as to add them on uncooked.
Extra Low Carb Pizza Crust Recipes
Recipe up to date with video. It’s also possible to discover all my recipe movies on my youtube channel.
- 1 ½ cup (165 g) shredded low moisture mozzarella cheese
- 2 massive eggs
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line the underside of a 9 inch pie pan with parchment paper. It’s also possible to use a 9 inch spherical cake pan.
Add elements to meals processor or blender. Mix till eggs are utterly integrated and cheese is the scale of enormous crumbs. Your combination ought to look one thing like cottage cheese.
Unfold combination evenly throughout your ready pie pan. Bake for about 20 minutes or till the whole floor is gentle brown. The floor also needs to really feel agency. (See picture in publish for reference).
Take away crust from oven. Flip oven as much as 400°F. Add tomato sauce, cheese or different desired toppings. Place pizza again into oven for a couple of minutes till toppings are heated and cooked.
- I used pre-shredded low moisture half skim mozzarella cheese for this crust
- As a result of the toppings solely go in for a couple of minutes on the finish, attempt to use toppings which can be pre-cooked or solely want a couple of minutes to cook dinner. Yow will discover extra ideas within the publish.
- I take advantage of Rao’s marinara sauce for the pizza sauce.
- Vitamin estimate is for the pizza crust solely.
Serving: 1slice, Energy: 85kcal, Carbohydrates: 1g, Protein: 8g, Fats: 6g, Saturated Fats: 3g, Sodium: 160mg, Sugar: 1g, NET CARBS: 1g
The vitamin data offered are solely estimates primarily based on a web based dietary calculator. I’m not an authorized nutritionist. Please seek the advice of knowledgeable nutritionist or physician for correct data and any dietary restrictions and issues you will have.