These pumpkin cookies are simple to make and simply 3 elements. They’re additionally low carb and keto-friendly. The cookie dough will be simply blended by hand, no electrical mixer wanted. They’re a simple candy dessert.
These cookies are a simple dessert or snack whenever you’re craving one thing a bit candy. The cookie dough took me solely 5 minutes to make. The cookies will be loved as is or it’s also possible to add mix-ins and spices to make the cookies much more flavorful.
- Pumpkin Puree
- Superfine Almond Flour
- Erythritol Granular
I used canned pumpkin puree however you should use do-it-yourself pumpkin puree as effectively.
Be certain that to make use of superfine almond flour and never common almond flour. I’ve not examined this recipe with every other flours or flour alternate options.
Erythritol granular will be substituted with different granular sweeteners like Lakanto monkfruit or Swerve. If you’re not on a keto weight loss program, it’s also possible to use common granular sugar.
It is a very fundamental pumpkin cookie recipe. They’re tasty plain, however you’ll be able to simply add an additional ingredient or two to make them much more flavorful.
- Add cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice to make them style extra like pumpkin pie cookies.
- Combine in chocolate chips or chopped chocolate to offer them extra sweetness and taste.
Extra Keto Pumpkin Recipes
- 1 1/2 cup (137 g) superfine blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup (48 g) erythritol granular
- 1/3 cup (79 g) pumpkin puree
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a big cookie sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
In a big bowl, add almond flour and erythritol. Stir till evenly blended. Add in pumpkin and stir till pumpkin is totally integrated and a sticky dough varieties.
Utilizing a 1.5 tbsp cookie scoop, scoop out cookie dough balls and place onto ready cookie sheet, spaced 2 inches aside. Press down on dough balls with the palm of your hand till they kind spherical disks, about 1/2 inch thick. You should use your fingers to clean and spherical the perimeters of the disks as wanted.
Bake cookies for about 15-17 minutes, or till edges are brown. The tops of the cookies should really feel gentle, however that’s okay. Let cookies cool utterly on cookie sheet. When they’re cooled, the outside of the cookies ought to agency up. Retailer uneaten cookies in an hermetic container at room temperature.
- The cookies are calmly sweetened however not tremendous candy. If you happen to want sweeter cookies, you’ll be able to add 2 extra tbsp of sweetener to the batter, or combine in chocolate chips, or add an icing on prime of the cookies.
- You may also add cinnamon or pumpkin spice to make the cookies style like pumpkin pie cookies.
- I used erythritol granular however different granular sweeteners ought to work like Swerve or Lakanto Monkfruit.
- I used So Nourished erythritol sweetener granular*
- *This product hyperlink is an affiliate hyperlink. This implies I earn a small fee from qualifying purchases.
- If you’re on a keto weight loss program, please bear in mind to take a look at internet carbs and never simply whole carbs. The web carbs depend excludes fiber and sugar alcohols (carbs from erythritol).
Serving: 1cookie, Energy: 93kcal, Carbohydrates: 7g, Protein: 1g, Fats: 8g, Saturated Fats: 1g, Sodium: 1mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 1g, Carbs from erythritol: 4g, NET CARBS: 1g
The diet info supplied are solely estimates based mostly on a web-based dietary calculator. I’m not an authorized nutritionist. Please seek the advice of an expert nutritionist or physician for correct info and any dietary restrictions and considerations you will have.