These chocolate hazelnut brownies are simply 3 components and are additionally low carb and keto-friendly. They are often ready in a single bowl and also you don’t even want a mixer to combine the batter. These brownies are prepared in about 20 minutes, together with baking time.
These brownies are really easy to whip up. They style of chocolate and hazelnuts, much like Nutella unfold, however with out all of the sugar. I like making them after I want a fast dessert repair.
- Sugar-free chocolate hazelnut unfold
- Almond Flour
Chocolate hazelnut unfold: There are fairly just a few totally different sugar-free chocolate hazelnut spreads in the marketplace. My favourite has been Nutilight. I feel it most resembles the feel of Nutella. And whereas not as candy as actual Nutella, it does have a great chocolate and hazelnut taste.
Eggs: The eggs act because the binding agent and supply construction for the brownies. I’ve not examined an egg-free model so I don’t have any potential substitutions to recommend.
Almond Flour: Be certain that to make use of superfine almond flour, in any other case your brownies shall be grainy. I don’t know if this recipe will work with coconut flour.
These brownies don’t retailer that nicely so they’re greatest eaten the identical day or the subsequent day. I’ve discovered that, usually, desserts utilizing sugar-free chocolate are inclined to dry out quicker and it’s a related state of affairs with these brownies. They are going to be splendidly fudgy and moist when eaten straight away, however they get crumbly and dry the longer they’re saved.
Extra Keto Brownie Recipes
- 1/2 cup (128 g) sugar-free chocolate hazelnut unfold
- 1 giant egg
- 2 tbsp (14 g) superfine blanched almond flour
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8 x 4 inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
Add all components to a mixing bowl. Whisk till batter is clean.
Pour batter into ready baking pan. Use a spatula to unfold the batter evenly throughout the floor of the pan.
Bake for about quarter-hour. Baking time can fluctuate relying in your oven and also you wish to watch out to not overbake these. I like to recommend to begin checking on the brownies at round 10 minutes. When the brownies are achieved, the floor ought to look cooked (now not moist), however not set. The middle ought to really feel comfortable and should you apply mild strain, the brownies mustn’t bounce again.
Let brownies cool for a couple of minutes earlier than slicing and serving. Make sure you retailer uneaten brownies in an hermetic container. The brownies are greatest consumed the identical day or the subsequent day as they have an inclination to get dry and crumbly the longer they’re saved.
- The brownies should not tremendous candy. They’ve the sweetness stage of darkish chocolate. In the event you favor sweeter desserts, I like to recommend including about 2 tbsp of Swerve, erythritol or Lakanto monkfruit sweetener to the batter.
- I used Nutilight* hazelnut unfold. This recipe ought to work with different sugar free hazelnut spreads however make sure you select a candy one as a result of there isn’t any further sweetener on this recipe.
- I like to recommend utilizing a contemporary jar of unfold. When the unfold has been opened some time, it tends to get dry and that can make the unfold tougher to combine.
- The brownies are fudgy if eaten quickly after they’re baked. They do not retailer that nicely which is why I solely made a small batch.
- You possibly can double the recipe and bake in a 8 x 8 inch pan. Baking time ought to stay the identical.
- I do not advocate baking in an even bigger pan as a result of the brownies shall be very skinny.
- *This product hyperlink is an affiliate hyperlink. This implies I earn a small fee from qualifying purchases.
- If you’re on a keto weight loss plan, please bear in mind to have a look at internet carbs and never simply complete carbs. The web carbs rely excludes fiber and sugar alcohols (carbs from erythritol).
Serving: 1brownie, Energy: 90kcal, Carbohydrates: 8g, Protein: 2g, Fats: 8g, Saturated Fats: 3g, Sodium: 16mg, Fiber: 4g, Sugar: 1g, Carbs from erythritol: 3g, NET CARBS: 1g
The diet data offered are solely estimates primarily based on a web-based dietary calculator. I’m not an authorized nutritionist. Please seek the advice of an expert nutritionist or physician for correct data and any dietary restrictions and issues you might have.