This single-serving peanut butter cake is simply 3 components and really simple to make. This cake doesn’t require any flour or low carb flour options. The batter takes lower than 5 minutes to organize and also you don’t even want a mixer. That is a straightforward cake to make if you’re craving one thing candy however don’t wish to make a full cake.
In the event you’re on the lookout for a fast and straightforward dessert, that is it. I really like that it may be eaten heat and served with ice cream, sugar-free syrup, or whipped cream.
- Peanut Butter
- The egg gives the construction for this cake. I have no idea of an alternative choice to the egg for this recipe.
- This recipe makes use of creamy peanut butter. You need to use both pure or common unsweetened peanut butter. Peanut butter could be changed with almond butter.
- Erythritol could be substituted with Lankanto monkfruit sweetener or Swerve.
Keto Peanut Butter Cake Texture And Taste
This cake has a really tight crumb, much like different flourless muffins. It has a powerful peanut butter taste however shouldn’t be tremendous candy. It’s a little plain to eat by itself, so I like to recommend serving it with toppings like whipped cream, ice cream, or sugar free syrup.
Extra Simple Keto Truffles
- 1 giant egg
- 2 tbsp (32 g) creamy peanut butter unsweetened
- 1.5 tbsp (18 g) erythritol granular
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease the inside of an 8 oz ramekin or related sized baking dish.
Add egg to a medium bowl. Whisk egg vigorously with a whisk for one minute.
Add in peanut butter and erythritol. Whisk till fully included and batter is clean. Pour batter into ready ramekin.
Bake cake for about 16-20 minutes or till cake has risen and if you apply mild stress on the floor it bounces again. Cake ought to rise above the ramekin throughout baking however will sink down and shrink as soon as out of the oven. Let cake cool a couple of minutes earlier than serving. If desired, plate cake in a smaller ramekin or plate. I plated mine in a smaller ramekin. Serve along with your favourite toppings like ice cream, whipped cream or sugar-free syrup.
- You probably have questions concerning substitutions, please see substitutions part of the publish.
- This recipe could be made with pure or common peanut butter. I used pure and located it simpler to stir in.
- The ramekin I used for baking is an 8 oz ramekin that’s 3.75 inches large.
- I used So Nourished erythritol sweetener granular*
- *This product hyperlink is an affiliate hyperlink. This implies I earn a small fee from qualifying purchases.
- In case you are on a keto weight-reduction plan, please keep in mind to have a look at internet carbs and never simply complete carbs. The online carbs depend excludes fiber and sugar alcohols (carbs from erythritol).
Serving: 1cake, Energy: 262kcal, Carbohydrates: 25g, Protein: 14g, Fats: 21g, Saturated Fats: 4g, Sodium: 71mg, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 2g, Carbs from erythritol: 18g, NET CARBS: 4g
The diet info offered are solely estimates based mostly on a web based dietary calculator. I’m not an authorized nutritionist. Please seek the advice of an expert nutritionist or physician for correct info and any dietary restrictions and issues you’ll have.