Howdy, October! I’ve a child due any day now and I’m truthfully not fairly positive how time is passing so rapidly. ANYWAY fall is upon us and so it’s time to start out speaking about holidays, cozy climate, and recipes which can be good for entertaining.
I truly perfected this unbelievable recipe for you just a few months again and belief me after I say you’re going to make this one time and again this season and past. This 10 minute creamy whipped feta yogurt dip isn’t solely simple to make with tremendous easy components, however it’s completely scrumptious and full of savory, tangy, contemporary & candy flavors.
All of that in a single dip? Sure, you understand how I do.
This simple feta dip feels a bit fancy because of the new honey drizzle and enjoyable toppings – nobody will know you simply blended all the products up in a meals processor! I really like that it has a punch of protein from creamy siggi’s yogurt (my #1 fav for recipes & snacking on the go) and doesn’t have any heaviness that some feta dips have. Sufficient chat, time to *actually* whip this dip up, serve it at your subsequent occasion, and undoubtedly add it to your upcoming vacation menus.
Dreamy feta dip lightened as much as perfection
Many feta dip recipes are made creamy with issues like bitter cream, mayo, and cream cheese, however this feta dip recipe is lightened up by simply mixing up feta crumbles with protein-packed yogurt.
You all know by now that siggi’s is my go-to for all issues yogurt (together with plant-based!) I really like that one container of their plain yogurt packs 16g of protein and solely 4g of sugar. So easy and completely good for this feta yogurt dip recipe.
The whole lot you’ll must make this whipped feta dip
This feta yogurt dip really couldn’t be simpler to make with such easy components. Right here’s every little thing you’ll must make it:
- Yogurt: as I discussed, we’re utilizing siggi’s nonfat plain yogurt for a superb increase of protein, creaminess, and tangy taste. You too can use their complete milk plain yogurt if that’s your desire.
- Feta: you’ll after all want some scrumptious, salty feta crumbles.
- Olive oil: a bit olive oil retains the dip further easy.
- Lemon: you’ll be including each lemon juice and zest for a stunning brightness.
- Garlic: I imply come on, gotta have that savory garlic taste.
- Seasonings: you’ll season the dip with some salt & pepper.
- For topping: we’re drizzling on my do-it-yourself sizzling honey made with honey and purple pepper flakes, plus including further lemon zest, toasted, sliced almonds, and contemporary basil. YES.
One other topping to strive
I believe pistachios or toasted walnuts could be fabulous on this recipe for a distinct twist!
Don’t overlook to toast these nuts
Sure, you would add common sliced almonds, however toasting them makes them SO a lot better. There are two simple methods to do it:
- Stovetop technique: Add sliced almonds to a pan and place over medium warmth, stirring sometimes for 2-5 minutes till almonds are barely golden brown. Take away from warmth and permit to chill earlier than including them to the feta dip.
- Oven technique: Preheat the oven to 350 levels F. Place sliced almonds on a baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for six to eight minutes till aromatic and golden brown, stirring as soon as midway via baking. Watch fastidiously in order that the nuts don’t burn!
Tips on how to make do-it-yourself sizzling honey
Making your personal sizzling honey actually takes 1 step – you’ll make this one time and again! Merely add your honey and purple pepper flakes to a small bowl and microwave for 15-30 seconds till the honey is barely effervescent. Give it a stir and also you’re good to go!
Tip: as an alternative of purple pepper flakes you can too use a bit of your fav sizzling sauce.
Whipped feta yogurt dip in 3 easy steps
- Mix your components. You’ll actually add your whole dip components (minus the toppings) to a meals processor and course of till the combination is easy. Add salt & pepper to style and course of once more to combine it up.
- Make the new honey. Warmth up that sizzling honey as described above!
- High & devour. Add your feta dip to a shallow bowl for dipping, drizzle on the new honey and high with the almonds, lemon zest and basil. Serve with pita chips or veggies and luxuriate in!
Tip for serving a crowd
The feta yogurt dip serves 4-6 folks as written, however be happy to double it to serve extra!
Can I make it forward of time?
Sure! Be at liberty to make the dip just a few days forward of time and retailer it in an hermetic container within the fridge. Make sure you reserve the toppings proper earlier than you serve it.
Scrumptious methods to serve this whipped feta dip
The choices are really limitless! We like to eat it as a:
- Dip (after all) for pita chips, veggies, crackers, and even your favourite proteins
- Unfold for sandwiches, burgers, pita wraps, crostini, and flatbreads
- Dressing for do-it-yourself Greek salads
Tips on how to retailer feta yogurt dip
Retailer any leftover feta dip in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as 3-4 days. Give it a very good combine earlier than having fun with it from the fridge!
Extra scrumptious dip recipes to strive
Get all of my dip recipes right here!
I hope you like this whipped feta yogurt dip! In the event you make it make sure to go away a remark and a ranking so I understand how you favored it. Take pleasure in, xo!
Whipped Feta Yogurt Dip with Sizzling Honey, Basil & Toasted Almonds
Creamy whipped feta yogurt dip made with easy components and topped with a drizzle of sizzling honey, contemporary basil, and crunchy toasted almonds. This simple feta dip is the proper steadiness of tangy, candy and savory, and packs an exquisite increase of protein because of siggi’s yogurt. Dip your fav pita chips, bread and veggies for the final word appetizer.
- For the whipped feta yogurt:
siggi’s nonfat plain yogurt
- Zest from 1 lemon
- Freshly floor salt and pepper
- For the do-it-yourself sizzling honey:
purple pepper flakes
- For topping:
- Further lemon zest (about 1 teaspoon)
toasted sliced almonds
- Contemporary torn basil
- For serving:
- Pita chips
Make the whipped feta yogurt sauce: add yogurt, feta, olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice and garlic to the bowl of a meals processor. Course of till easy and effectively mixed, scraping down the perimeters as needed. Add salt and pepper to style and course of as soon as extra. Add to a shallow bowl that’s nice for dipping.
Make the new honey by including honey and purple pepper flakes to a small microwaveable bowl. Microwave for 15-30 seconds or till honey is barely effervescent.
High the whipped feta yogurt dip with lemon zest, drizzle with the new honey, sprinkle with toasted sliced almonds and add some contemporary torn basil on high. Serve with pita chips. Take pleasure in!
Be at liberty to double this recipe to serve a crowd. The whipped feta yogurt dip could be made just a few days forward of time, however reserve the toppings proper earlier than you serve.
I believe pistachios or toasted walnuts could be fabulous on this recipe for a distinct twist.
In the event you can’t discover toasted sliced almonds, be happy to toast your personal at dwelling. Directions are within the weblog put up.
See the complete put up for ideas, tips & methods to customise this dip!
Servings: 6 servings
Serving measurement: 1 serving (based mostly on 6)
Saturated fats: 4.2g
Recipe by: Monique Volz // Bold Kitchen | Pictures by The Conscious Hapa
This put up is sponsored by siggi’s. All textual content and opinions are my very own. Thanks for supporting the manufacturers that make AK doable!